- Represent and campaign on issues decided by the members and by extension the supporters of Blackpool Football Club.
- To hold whomever owns the football club to account.
- To strengthen the bonds between the Club and the community which it serves and to represent the interests of the community in the running of the Club.
- To benefit present and future members of the community served by the Club by promoting encouraging and furthering the game of football as a recreational facility, sporting activity and focus for community involvement.
Short Term Aims
- To establish the most democratic and representative fans group for Blackpool FC supporters.
- To improve the quality of service and communication for Blackpool FC's supporters.
- To ensure the Club to take proper account of the interests of its supporters and of the community it serves in its decisions.
- Develop community projects that will benefit local people.
Long Term Aim
- To bring about supporter representation at board room level.
- For the supporters to own a majority of Blackpool Football Club.